Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you; Your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you sign our Website Agreement.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as Straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to Contact us.
- You (‘the Client’)
- Us (Articlave, and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’)
The Project the body of work that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several Connected parts, such as consultation, web designing, website development, SEO and/or hosting.
What do both parties agree to?
- Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project including text, images and other information.
- Provide the Company with text and images in the format as stated below (see Photographs and images)
- Review the Company’s work; provide feedback, and sign¬off approval in a timely Manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to the payment or agreed separately for bespoke work.
- Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or Verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
- Provide a minimum of one month's notice in writing, or by email should you wish to cancel any contract.
The Company agrees to:
- Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between you and us.
- Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colors etc., until you are Satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is Likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design Work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
- Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 48 hours, Wherever possible.
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
- Contact you before the end of the first 12-month period, to discuss the various options
- A website will not launch until a standing order or payment has been set up, unless special agreement has been reached in advance.
- Additional costs for extra features and/or additional design costs, not covered by our standard packages, will be agreed and invoiced before the website goes live.
- If the Client does not respond to the Company’s request to discuss or choose ongoing support options, the client will automatically be placed on what the company feels is the most appropriate support package.
- A small admin fee is payable for switching the client to another hosting provider.
- Hosting only clients, will be charged at our normal hourly rate for any further changes or updates to their website.
- There may be an additional fee for any design changes requested after the initial agreed design has been signed off.
- The Company is not responsible for writing or inputting any text copy unless this has been specified by the client.
- If you are hosting the website elsewhere, the Company cannot guarantee that the website is fully compatible with all hosting provider’s server operating systems, especially any contact forms, Content Management Systems, database driven websites, etc.
- If the website is to be hosted elsewhere, then you will still pay the same monthly fee as agreed.
- The company cannot guarantee that the functions contained within any web page (or part of your website design), will always be error free, and therefore the company will not be liable in any way whatsoever to you for any third party damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this web site and any other web pages, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Just the same as a fine, you cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our consent or permission.
- This contract remains in force and need not be renewed.
- Although the company have tried to keep this contract language simple, the intentions are serious, and the contract is a legal document under the exclusive jurisdiction of English Law and Courts.
The Company adheres to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, data Retention, and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure Manner within our security policy.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
Articlave reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. These Terms and Conditions will always be available on our website.